Author Topic: HIstoric Weekend At Lime Rock  (Read 951 times)

Offline MG

• Free Radical
  • Puzzle Points 12
  • Designated Driver
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
HIstoric Weekend At Lime Rock
« on: August 14, 2008, 09:29:49 PM »
Labor Day weekend in New England means one of two things. Either its the udder judging at the Woodstock Fair or its the Historics at Lime Rock. Having viewed the udder judging several times and hearing more than I ever cared to about veination and nipple formation, I prefer to see some sweet antique chariots instead.

This year's featured marque is a little known manufacturer from Maranello by the name of FeralEye or something like that.

Not a lot of car enthusiasts here at AutoPuzzles live in the New England area (probably a message there, somewhere, for those smart enough to grasp it) but if anyone would like to join me at LRP during the course of the weekend, please do let me know.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!

Offline porridgehead

• Puzzle Points 42
  • Seat's up! Pa's home!
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: HIstoric Weekend At Lime Rock
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:10:50 AM »
FeralEye... hmmm... might almost be worth the trip from Marblehead (yeah, so I live in a town named Marblehead, youse got a problem wit dat?) even if I don't get to drive on the track.
Limerock is much more fun when I get to drive. But them Histrionics are pretty durn cool, I gotta admit.
Measures with mics, marks with chalk, cuts with axe, beats to fit and paints to match

Offline MG

• Free Radical
  • Puzzle Points 12
  • Designated Driver
Re: HIstoric Weekend At Lime Rock
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »
Yup. Pretty cool indeed.   8)

Jagman is winging in from Kansas City. The LEAST you could do is toddle down from The 'Head.  My college roommate was from there. I understand Matty's is open again!   :)

Gimme a shout if you want to join up!  My e-mail is schanley@cox.net

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!