Author Topic: Solved: Wendax 832 - Goliath L 600  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Wendax

• Editor
  • Puzzle Points 2320
  • e^^(i*pi)+1=0
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Solved: Wendax 832 - Goliath L 600
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 06:18:05 AM »
Perhaps appropriate that it is a Beer truck, as I am now enjoying my third glass of fine California Wine in anticipation of my 73d birthday tomorrow as I type this.

Bill

Happy Birthday, Bill!  :drink: :cheer:

Offline woodinsight

• Professional
  • Puzzle Points 557
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 07:10:29 AM »
Perhaps appropriate that it is a Beer truck, as I am now enjoying my third glass of fine California Wine in anticipation of my 73d birthday tomorrow as I type this.

Bill

Happy Birthday, Bill!  :drink: :cheer:
Many Happy Returns Bill!
I'll be joining you (my 73rd) in a few months and will drink to your health tonight with a couple of glasses of excellent French red!  :drink: :joker:

Offline Bill Murray

• Puzzle Points 277
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 09:21:10 AM »
Thanks my Dear Friends for the kind Greetings.

Actually age 73 is sort of a non-event as far as birthdays go and I am waiting to see if I make it to 75 ;D

Actually, today is filled with Spring Cleaning jobs.  Spring arrived here a few days early and all the trees and flowers are bursting with colour.  We have a rather large Koi pond behind the house and we removed the protective mesh cover yesterday, cleaned the water course and waterfall area and will spend a lot of today getting the whole thing running properly again.  That and starting to spread the fertilizer and other nutrients in the flower beds will keep us busy today and the whole week.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Bill
Cheers
Bill

Offline Carnut

• Editor
  • Puzzle Points 423
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 11:07:21 AM »

Actually age 73 is sort of a non-event as far as birthdays go and I am waiting to see if I make it to 75 ;D

Actually, today is filled with Spring Cleaning jobs.  Spring arrived here a few days early and all the trees and flowers are bursting with colour.  We have a rather large Koi pond behind the house and we removed the protective mesh cover yesterday, cleaned the water course and waterfall area and will spend a lot of today getting the whole thing running properly again.  That and starting to spread the fertilizer and other nutrients in the flower beds will keep us busy today and the whole week.

Bill

Many Happy Returns!

It's spring here too; you can tell by the snow showers being a bit less cold and the wind down by 1 or 2 mph...
Interests in life:  Cars, cars, cars - oh and ..er..cars

RayTheRat

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 07:19:56 PM »

Bill

Happy BD, bro!  Keep havin them birthdays!  I think that's the key.  :)

Offline Wendax

• Editor
  • Puzzle Points 2320
  • e^^(i*pi)+1=0
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 10:04:59 AM »
Another one: