Author Topic: 2014 Fiera di Padova  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Paul Jaray

• Editor
  • Puzzle Points 2073
  • MVP
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
2014 Fiera di Padova
« on: October 24, 2014, 04:47:09 AM »
This is what you missed:

Offline Paul Jaray

• Editor
  • Puzzle Points 2073
  • MVP
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: 2014 Fiera di Padova
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 04:58:06 AM »

Offline Iluvatar

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 245
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.automobileitaliana.it
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 10:27:57 AM »
What is the car in picture 4127? Fiat 124 Pininfarina maybe?
car in pic 3953 is really ugly!!  :yuck:
Thanks for the pictures!!
L'Automobile Italiana automobileitaliana.it
Facebook automobileitaliana
Instagram @autoitaliana

Offline Paul Jaray

• Editor
  • Puzzle Points 2073
  • MVP
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 02:23:01 PM »
What is the car in picture 4127? Fiat 124 Pininfarina maybe?
car in pic 3953 is really ugly!!  :yuck:
Thanks for the pictures!!
That was interesting..it was a 124 designed by Tjaarda, just like the Rondine.
#3953 was for sale at the reasonable price of 400.000Euros... fair enough for a car built 12 years ago starting from a '55 AR1900, with engine increased to 2000cc in order to justify its name '2000 Sportiva'...with an original 'Touring' logo and so on...(I'm sarcastic, of course...)
IMHO it's not a bad car after all but the owner should be more clear about...I approached him with a direct question:'When was it built?' and the answer was 'in 1955, it's original'. When I show him I was surprised because I was sure it was a 'recreation', he told me it was original...once I read 'Touring' on the side, I said 'Oh, I thought it was Colli who did it...' and he was silent...when I finally said 'So this is an original AR 2000 Sportiva by Touring...wow, I thought there were just 2 berlinettas by Bertone designed by Scaglione...' he understood that I was not so naive and told me the rest of the story...
I wish you good luck!

Offline Otto Puzzell

• Founder and
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 444
  • Open field, with a window.
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 02:26:14 PM »
Wow!
You wanna be the man, you gotta Name That Car!

Offline Iluvatar

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 245
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.automobileitaliana.it
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 02:46:31 PM »
#3953 was for sale at the reasonable price of 400.000Euros... fair enough for a car built 12 years ago starting from a '55 AR1900, with engine increased to 2000cc in order to justify its name '2000 Sportiva'...with an original 'Touring' logo and so on...(I'm sarcastic, of course...)
IMHO it's not a bad car after all but the owner should be more clear about...I approached him with a direct question:'When was it built?' and the answer was 'in 1955, it's original'. When I show him I was surprised because I was sure it was a 'recreation', he told me it was original...once I read 'Touring' on the side, I said 'Oh, I thought it was Colli who did it...' and he was silent...when I finally said 'So this is an original AR 2000 Sportiva by Touring...wow, I thought there were just 2 berlinettas by Bertone designed by Scaglione...' he understood that I was not so naive and told me the rest of the story...
I wish you good luck!
:lmao:
400.000€???!!!! Is there someone so crazy to buy a car at that price without really knowing it?
(and the car IMO is really ugly...  ::) )
L'Automobile Italiana automobileitaliana.it
Facebook automobileitaliana
Instagram @autoitaliana