Author Topic: Cars and Coffee 1.17  (Read 1555 times)

Offline MaxN

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 0
  • Contributor
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Cars and Coffee 1.17
« on: January 18, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »

[RANT]

Once more many highly desirable and 'show worthy' cars where turned away due to space constraints, while many, many late-model and/or frankly dull, cars took up valuable 'show' real estate in the main event area. While the owners of these cars are no doubt proud of them, it is sad to see truly show-worthy hardware arrive and get turned away because they did not arrive until 7:30AM and the lot was full of averageness.

Think before you dump your POS in the event lot, please.

Secondly, laying a cloud of smoke (burning rubber and/or oil) as you leave is a sure fire way to get the event canceled. Mr black Jetta driver, your antics may impress 12yo girls in the school parking lot, but nobody at all will be impressed when the cops close down the event. Similar with Mr black 335i driver - sure your carbon fiber look grill is an impressive modification (yawn), but your exit garnered way more attention (of the wrong type)/ Your car is dull, your driving is poor and your judgment is rubbish. If you want to wave your willy so badly, join a nudist colony or something.

[/RANT]

As usual the archive is at cncpics.com

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
Re: Cars and Coffee 1.17
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 12:30:54 PM »
Get their plates and I can see about getting you their addresses.

:huh:
“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car

Offline @re

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 319
  • Cuore Sportivo
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 06:47:16 AM »
That's one wild Karmann-Ghia!
1974 Fiat X1/9 1500
2005 Alfa GT 1,9 JTD

Offline neilshouse

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 420
  • I want one!
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 06:38:16 AM »
I love this Cobra Pic.