Author Topic: Audi R8 video  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
Audi R8 video
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:27:34 AM »
“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car

Offline Bezor

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 2
  • A Hairball?
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Audi R8 video
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 02:43:48 AM »
http://www.porkolt.com/other/fifth+gear/audi/r8/test/las+vegas/nevada-40714.html

Hosting site NSFW.

Great review of the Audi R8.

I was at the Audi dealership the other day for a part for my car.  On display and showing a hand written "SOLD" sign over the Mulrooney sticker was a silver R8.  I've sat in one at the Palo Alto concours with the motor running, and simply wanted to dip the clutch and take off like a mad man.

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
    • AutoPuzzles
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 03:44:28 AM »
I was at the Audi dealership the other day for a part for my car.  On display and showing a hand written "SOLD" sign over the Mulrooney sticker was a silver R8.  I've sat in one at the Palo Alto concours with the motor running, and simply wanted to dip the clutch and take off like a mad man.

What's a Grand Theft Auto Charge amongst friends?

:drive:
“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car

Offline JeffJue

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 94
  • Innotech
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 12:49:52 AM »
Ive seen 2 Audi R8s at a dealership and my god are they beautiful.  they sound lovely too.

Offline kocie_ruchy

• Puzzle Points 20
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • RossoCorsa.pl
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 08:31:35 PM »
i drove an Audi R8 V10 for one day. it's a fairly dramatical car, far more than i expected. even though it boasts a classical quattro name, it's so much rear biased i'd say it's not that distant from lambo LP560 Balboni  ;D